Lakarta: Awakening of Immortals in Darkness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 23 on Thu Jan 28, 2021 12:58 pm
Latest topics
» Paint Me Up :: Face Claim
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:20 pm

» Just When The Caterpillar Thought The World Was Over || Dyruka Ma {Working In Progress}
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:46 pm

» My Reality Is Just Different Than Yours || Moonstruck Rabbit {Working In Progress}
by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:29 pm

» Rules...Read Them & Weep
by Nykole-Admin Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:15 pm

» [M] Beautiful Creature -- ( Hideyoshi/Haru)
by Guest Tue Oct 20, 2015 5:08 pm

» *~Bound Violence~* [Astaroth/Siege]
by Siege Ozera Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:06 pm

» The avenger on his way ( Mock Turtle)
by Guest Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:16 am

» Tavern Chat Room
by Guest Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:38 am

» Eat Me, Drink me || Food & Drink Menu
by Nykole-Admin Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:34 pm

Rules...Read Them & Weep

Go down

Rules...Read Them & Weep Empty Rules...Read Them & Weep

Post by Nykole-Admin Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:45 pm

Rules...Read Them & Weep Coolte20

( THE RULES)
You know you love them! Just read these rules to have the best experience here at Ihmemma!

( GETTING STARTED ) Alright, so first of all, you need to register with your character's first & last name CAPITALIZED. If you need a name change, we are not going to give you one. So do it right, please. You need to do your application above anything! After that, you need to post in the face claim, following the other claims. DO NOT post ANYWHERE else if your application isn't accepted.. Please talk to us! That is what the C-BOX is for! We are very sociable here at Lakarta, and we are welcoming to all new members, so don't be shy!

( C-BOX )So, here's the deal. Don't go advertising in the C-BOX! Seriously, that is what the advertising board is for. Don't worry, people will see it if they want to, stop making us! No fighting! Guys, really, be mature. Don't act like six year olds and fight over stupid things. I've seen and heard them enough to know that they are annoying! Remember: Don't be shy! We LOVE to chat with you! Just make sure to follow this rules or your I.P. will be temporarily suspended.

( Role Playing )First things first, sex & drugs WILL happen. I don't think I need to type them here. But, I THINK you know what I mean. Make sure to put [M] in the title if you are going to make it R or even X rated. Cursing is unlimited and you don't need to put it in the title. There is no limit to how many words you type! The more the better, but there is a minimum of how many you NEED to type. At least 300 words are required. Yeah, yeah we understand writers block and all that jazz, but that is only once in a while, kay?Do not, do not, do not reply to a post that someone spent 2 hours on, and post 1 clumsy paragraph. It is very unfair, and it will be deleted by the admins. Remember spell check! Grammar check! We are very picky people. Capitalization is one of the musts. We don't mean to be nagging asses, BUT we it is just a pet-peeve of most people. Thanks.

( Muses/Characters )There is no limit on how many characters you can have. But you must put them ALL on different accounts. It gets confusing for some people, even if it isn't confusing for you, be considerate. If you have four characters, one of the characters has to be a woman. That's great if all of them are, the more the better! Women seem to be the minimum of characters on most sites.Please do not whine if the face claim you wanted is taken. We don't want to hear it. You can PM the person and ask them if you want to be twins.. or.. if they will allow you to use the face as well. Otherwise get over it. No muse may be killed off without the approval of Admins and the other interacting players. After such has happened the muse application will be moved here followed then by deletion of the username. No Mary-Sue's or Gary-Sue's allowed. ALL people have flaws and your characters have to too!

( Activity )Can you please, please, please stay active? We cannot stress this enough, it is okay if you have to go on vacation or something like that, but don't just disappear, post on the leaving forum or the talk forum, please. We'll think you died if you don't tell us!   We will have activity checks probably every week, or maybe every week, and if you don't make two activity checks, we will send out an email, and if you don't reply we will have to delete your account. Sorry.

( Killing ) Nobody is able to kill another writers muse without approval of each writer. This means that you cannot kill another muse legally without that writer telling you that it is okay for you to do so.  

( Thanks!!) Thank you for viewing Ihmemma! We are really happy you were interested and hope you will join! You will have a great time here, and don't forget to have fun, post, make sub-plots, and test out your skills here. Sincerely, Your admins ~ Luci, Rei & Dyruka Tholomew    

Rules...Read Them & Weep Coolte21
Nykole-Admin
Nykole-Admin
Admin

https://darknessoflakarta.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Rules...Read Them & Weep Empty Re: Rules...Read Them & Weep

Post by Nykole-Admin Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:15 pm

Rules...Read Them & Weep Coolte22
There are certain etiquette that we all must follow while we are role playing on this forum!

Limitations -  You cannot change the limitations that another person places on their own creation. For example: I have created a Blood Berry Bush ( located at Dyruka's Tavern) that will kill anybody and any creature unless the creature is a 'Winger-doo Bat'. Nobody can say that they can eat of the fruit and live because that is my personal limitations that I have placed on the fruit.  Do not be so lazy as to try to collect the antidote from the muse yourself. If that is too much energy for you, then you have no need to have utilize that item.
     Copy-write - Do not go around reading about another muse and decide that you like it so much that you create the same muse. This is a very bad thing. We keep all documents ( who, when, where...) of each muse that ends up on our forum. If somebody has created a NPC muse, only they have control over what that NPC muse ( does, says, feels...) not you!

Nykole-Admin
Nykole-Admin
Admin

https://darknessoflakarta.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum